Which is the best AWS EC2 instance to install mautic for a beginner?
- FreeTier 1GB ram good for Mautic 2.x
- If you want to Use Mautic 3 then Go with 2GB ram is better
Because the major changes in Mautic 3 include:
- - Updating from the deprecated Symfony 2.x framework to the Symfony 3.x framework.
- - Updating from the deprecated jQuery 2.x version to v3.3.1.
- - Updating the file manager.
It is recommended your mautic servers meet the following requirements.
PHP (Magic Quotes GPC off)
Minimum PHP version is 7.2.21 <7.4
MySQL (InnoDB support required)
Minimum MySQL version is 5.7 or MariaDB 10.2.
Supported Web Servers:
1.0 + (1.8 recommended)
- Mautic 2 is the current legacy version, Minimum PHP version is 5.6.19 (including 7.x up to 7.3, which is supported in Mautic 2.16+).
- For new muatic instance, I install Mautic 3 as default.
- In order to use SEO URLs, you will need to have the Apache mod_rewrite extension installed.